The world’s largest UFO religion, Realism (or Raelian Movement, Raelianism) is a belief system founded by Claude Vorilhon (or, “Rael”) in 1974. According to Rael’s revelation, life on Earth was produced by an alien species they refer to as the “Elohim”. Being atheists, their praxis is unique in that, while they do not subscribe to any traditional notions of supernaturalism, they do possess a conviction that the literature of Rael is indeed inspired by exclusive, extraterrestrial disclosure.
Instead of a cursory Wikipedia or Google search, check out the following exchange to obtain a greater insight into this religion and their answers to my scrutiny.
SINCERE: Okay, so firstly – Claude Vorilhon, now known as Rael (“messenger of the elohim”), is the founder and leader… Continue reading
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you shall say unto this mountain, Remove from here to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.” - Matthew 17:20, KJV
I am a young man of twenty years. I’m spry, I’m jovial, I am what many refer to as bright and, above all else, I am sure. A surety that rested in the confidence of a choice, one that I was wholly sold-out on, something that was more real to me than the unseen air I breathed or the tangible pleasure of delectable food cascading over my taste… Continue reading
- Unified Thought: “Message from the Designers”, Interview with The Raelian Movement
- My Journey As a Black Nonbeliever: Part 2, “Faith of a Mustard Seed”
- Feminism: That Dirty, Detested, Pathetic, No Good, Eight-Letter Word (Part 2)
- Feminism: That Dirty, Detested, Pathetic, No Good, Eight-Letter Word – Part 1
- Why I’m Patient With Varied Beliefs: Addressing Conviction-Amnesia, Faux Superiority, Backfire Effect & More