If you’ve been looking for a “green” way of cleaning your hard surfaced floors, than I highly recommend you check out the easy to use compact unit from Eureka. You can find it at fabricsteamerreviews.
What is The Eureka 313A2?
The Eureka 313A2 is an Enviro Hard-Surface Floor Steamer. This means that you can use it on marble, granite, and even wood. Best of all, this unit doesn’t use any chemicals at all. It simply heats up water hot enough to make steam, which does all the dirty work for you.
If you’re like me, and sick of using a chemical soaked mop and bucket to clean with…then you’ll love this compact floor cleaner. It offers the best “green” solution I’ve found for keeping a hard surface floor nice and clean.
What I Like About The Eureka 313A2
• Swivel head let’s me scoot around my 1 bedroom apartment, dodging furniture like a maniac.
• Steam cleans with water, so no harsh chemicals! This is not only cost friendly over time, but it’s also better for the environment.
• The heat from the steam sterilizes the floor keeping germs away…awesome if you have allergies like me.
• Long 25 foot power cord…I don’t have to plug and unplug a dozen times when cleaning the floor because this thing even reaches into my neighbor’s apartment!
• Uses replaceable cleaning pads, so no more rinsing out a filthy mop bucket or cleaning with a dirty mop head.
• I was able to take the handle off and use it to steam clean my countertops.
What I Don’t Like About The Eureka 313A2
The Eureka does a great job of cleaning my floor with little fuss, but I do have to go over the area with a dry mop to soak up the excess water. But let’s face it, any steam cleaner is going to leave some moisture on your floor, so this isn’t a problem that’s exclusive to the 313A2. I solved this issue by first steam cleaning the laminate, and then dry mopping over it to catch the excess water.
Is The Eureka 313A2 Worth Buying?
For me personally, this was a great investment. I love the fact that I no longer stink up the house with nasty chemicals, and I’m also saving money by just using water instead. Like I said before, this steam cleaner will leave a fair amount of water on your floor, but I don’t think they’re a steam cleaner that won’t unless you spend thousands on a professional model.
If you want to kick your mop and bucket to the curb, and say goodbye to super-smelly sticky floors, than the Eureka 313A2 is just your ticket.